Sunday, February 3, 2013

Search a place to coming from

Most people think that they are comfortable if achieved a goal, they believe that happiness is thereSomewhere, it may not be very far, but there are far away.The problem in the delay and you feel satisfied with yourself in order to achieve a goal, that this goal may not be achievedAnd therefore never linked happiness something you do not own yet a kind of denial of your ability to create your happinessYourself.Many people are using their not Soad personal tool and a guide for their dedication and compassion, but it isDifferent as indicated by the "Barry Kaufman" eloquently (love is to be happy with the one you love) and it is notNeed to be happy can be happy and at the same time sincerely happy and at the same timeCompassionate.In fact, the love of the people - while you're not happy - there does not appear to love at all.The American spiritual teacher says "Emmet Fox" (love the role. (He spoke with me, "Farid Naib" recently for how humans learn to use and misuse of happiness, and saidLee: (It prepared me a list of the secret reasons for believing people that they should feel unhappy.He says: (if I did not feel happy, it proves I'm a good person), or (if I did not feel happy I am responsible,I did not feel happy I'm not traumatized by anyone, that I did not feel happy, it means I am interested in and maybe not feelingHappiness proves I am realistic as this mean I busy with thing.

This list gives us a powerful incentive because we are not happy, but "Ernz Aerhand" pioneering self-transformation was
I always say in the famous symposia: (The happiness comes from does not place should try going.

Happiness is hereditary right, and should not depend on your inquiry to something, start claim  the used to make
Self-motivation fun all the way and not just at the end of his term.

No comments:

Post a Comment