Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Learning to play a role

The future is not determined by your personality, but your character is not determined by your personality, it is notThere genetic code inside you determine who will be, but you thinker who sets will be, VoslobAt your disposal is a will there is another way to understand this you find in the following interrelated ideas of "Journey star"The author of "Leonard Nimoy" It was for "Spock" a significant impact on the  I am today is like a "Spock" more than I wasWhen I started in this role in 1965 so you can not identify  and here I am not talking aboutAppearance, but thought processes have learned through my performance this role a lot to think about mentalLogical that reshaped my life.When is personal you want to play you get energy and inspiration.Uday years ago I took a course in acting because I thought they will help me in dealing with aweTheater, which had controlled on  but I learned something more important than just relax and calm when facingPublic have learned that my emotions I use, rather than as a satanic force learned that my emotions about the subjectI use it and change it whenever you want.Although I have read so much that our thoughts thoughtful control our emotions and feelings are all the result of hisThink about it, but I never trust the realism of this principle because I always feel that a realistic and for me it wasEmotions something very strong can be controlled in my thinking and spoil a good day or a good relationship.And warranted the use of a great teacher representation "Judy Rawlings" and striving long performance in difficult scenes toIt became clear to me that the emotions can be under the full control of my mind and I discovered that I could Stimulate

No comments:

Post a Comment